• The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you register as a user, access or use our services, or purchase a product on our Services;
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information; and
• How you control your privacy.
This policy applies only to information we collect on our Services and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or any websites you may access through our Services; or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
You may withdraw consent at any time as set forth below in Section 19. 4. Children’s Privacy.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the SFK Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Why We Request and Process Your Information.
SFK may collect and/or process information from you because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose, such as facilitating your use of our Services and the purchasing of products on our Services.
6. Information You Provide to Us.
When you register with, access or use our Services you may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
- You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”Personal Data”).
- You may provide information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the SFK Services.This information includes:
- Information that you provide on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account to use our Services, applying for the SFK Certification Program, and subscribing to our Services, posting comments to blogs and similar community features, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on our Services.You may provide information to be published or displayed (”Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through our Services, such as comments to blog postings (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
7. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you access and use our Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the SFK Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services, including information regarding any website you visited before or after accessing our Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The SFK Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio, personal contacts, and address book information.
8. Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
• Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
• Pixel Tags. Pages of the SFK Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as pixel tags (also referred to as clear gifs, web beacons, and single-pixel gifs) that permit SFK, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related webpage statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain webpage content and verifying system and server integrity).
9. Third-Party Information Collection.
When you use our Services or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Analytics companies (such as Google Analytics).
- Your mobile device manufacturer if you access the Services through a mobile phone.
- Your mobile service provider or internet service provider.These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Data or they may collect information, including Personal Data, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites.
10. How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal
- Provide you with our Services and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices relevant to your account and/or the Certification Program.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you when updates are available to our Services, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized ex