• Opt-Out Rights. You can stop all collection of information by the SFK by discontinuing use of our Services. You can also request to opt-out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the SFK Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings.
• Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
14. Accessing, Controlling, and Correcting Your Personal Data.
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into our Services and visiting your account setup page.
You may request details of Personal Data which we hold about you under the GDPR. A small fee will be payable to send you the information if sent by certified mail, or similar service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write toSpirituality for Kids International, Inc., c/o Village Workspaces, 11845 W Olympic Blvd., Suite 1100W, Los Angeles, CA 90064. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. In most circumstances we will not be able to delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your user account. However, you can always delete or change your information by accessing your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
15. Storage of Your Personal Data and Data Security.
We have implemented technology and security policies, rules, and other measures to protect your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We also protect your information by requiring that all our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data respect your confidentiality. In addition, we have reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss or misuse of information at our site that we have collected from you. All information you provide to us is stored in the United States on our secure servers behind firewalls. You consent to our transfer of your personal data outside the EU/European Economic Area (“EEA”) as part of our standard business practice, including fulfillment of your orders, payment processing and technical support services.