SFK’s Terms of Service
Last Updated May 25, 2018
Please read the terms and conditions of this Agreement carefully before accessing our Services. By accessing our Services, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement you must immediately discontinue access to and use of the Services. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD AND UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL APPLY EACH TIME YOU ACCESS OUR SERVICES. CONTINUED ACCESS TO OR USE of the Services after notice of modification of the SErviCes signifies your acceptance of the Agreement and any modification or revision thereto.
- Acceptance of Terms.
Eligibility. By accessing and using our Services, you represent and warrant that (a) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older; (b) if entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind such entity to the terms and conditions of the Agreement (in which case the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to such entity); (d) you are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are a resident or from which you access or use the Services; and (e) all information provided by you as part of your use or continued use of the Services is accurate. If you are unable to fulfill all of these requirements, you must immediately stop all use of, and terminate your access to, the Services.
Minors. We do not permit persons under the age of 18 to access or use our Services. If you are under the age of 18 you must stop your use of our Services immediately. SFK does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) online from children under the age of 13. If SFK learns that the Personal Data of a child under the age of 13 has been submitted on our Services, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law).
- Privacy & Security
- User Responsibilities
Registration. Registration is not required to access and use the Services. However, some features of the SFK Services require you to register a user account. Registration requires you to provide a valid e-mail address and a password.
User Information. In order to fully access the SFK Services, you must register an account and provide personal identifying information, including, without limitation, your full name, e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address, and billing address. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny registration of a user account, prohibit or deny you access to the Service (or any part thereof), with or without prior notice.
Inactivity and Improper Use. SFK further retains the right to cancel unconfirmed user accounts or accounts that have been inactive for more than twelve (12) months or are considered to be deceptive or misleading, without prior notice.
Account Security. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for all activity that occurs under your account. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (a password that uses a combination of upper and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account and to periodically change your password as an additional security measure. You may not share your account information with another person or use another user’s account. You are solely responsible for protecting any confidential or Personal Data sent from or stored on any computer, mobile phone or mobile device as a result of your use of the Services. You agree to immediately change your password and notify SFK of any suspected or unauthorized access associated with your use of the Services or any other breach of security.
- Prohibited Conduct.
You acknowledge that SFK may or may not pre-screen and/or monitor content posted on our Services, and that SFK shall have the right to remove, edit, move or close, in whole or in part, any thread or posting in any blog and/or similar feature on our Services at any time for any reason, in SFK’s sole discretion. You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users with respect. Any user who engages in prohibited conduct may be removed or blocked from use of the Services. While not an exhaustive list, you agree not to:
- modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of SFK’s Intellectual Property, including all SFK Content contained on the Services;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Services or any part thereof;
- remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices of SFK, including any copy thereof;
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to SFK’s Content and Services (or any existing trademark, trade name, logo or slogan of SFK), to any person or entity or website or mobile application for any purpose;
- remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy right protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting SFK’s Content and Services;
- use “bots,” “spiders,” “crawlers,” website search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” probe, scan, test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or otherwise circumvent the intended functionality of the Content and Services;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulates identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through our Content and Services (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software);
- misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity, impersonates any person or entity, makes false or misleading statements;
- disrupt, interfere with or inhibit the operation or use of the Services by others in any way, through any means or device, including, but not limited to, “spam,” “viruses,” “worms,” or other computer codes, files or programs, or by other means;
- post any message that contains any Personal Data such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references or chain letters of any kind;
- collect, store, or solicit information about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, and the like, without SFK’s prior consent;
- upload, transmit, post, email, or otherwise may available any content that contains material originally posted by another user that is reposted without permission or attribution;
- upload, transmit or engage in “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “Pyramid schemes,” or other unsolicited messages;
- interfere with, or inhibit any other user from using the SFK Content or Services, including stalking, intimidation, harassment, incitement of (or attempted) violence to or toward any user or to a Minor in any form; or
- that otherwise violates any term of this Agreement in any manner.
Visitors and users of our Services are further responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect themselves and their computer systems from malicious software and other harmful or destructive content. SFK disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors or users of our Services, or from any downloading or clicking of links in User Content posted by those visitors or users. Your sole remedy is to stop viewing the User Content. If you believe in good faith another user is violating this Agreement you may email us regarding such conduct at email@example.com.
SFK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your license