This spring, SFK is launching an online Certification program for parents, teachers, professionals or simply passionate people who want to help children lead a meaningful, connected and successful life through teaching the SFK curriculum.
Scroll to the bottom to sign up for UPDATES on the Certification Program.
By participating in the SFK certification program, you will receive a toolkit of leadership and communication skills to better help children develop empathy, grit, and confidence. You will learn cutting-edge educational best practices, along the SFK curriculum lesson-by-lesson tips and guidelines.
Learn How to…
- Nurture Social Emotional Learning skills in your students to develop resilience, grit, empathy and self-worth.
- Help kids connect with their True Selfand their inherent desire to succeed.
- Apply educational practices such as Learning Levels and Questioning Techniques (Bloom´s Taxonomy) to lead kids into critical thinking so they can make better choices.
- Employ the Umbrella of Care model to better connect with your students.
- Use the SFK 7 Guiding Principles to develop Spiritual Intelligence that will support your students turn challenges into opportunities.
- Utilize the Multiple Intelligences model to identifying your student’s strengths.
- Apply the different Learning Styles to keep children engaged.
- Address common behavior challenges through the use of Positive Discipline
- Get to know your students’ needs through Active Listening.
- Identify teachable moments in the classroom, implement SFK tools and vocabulary to positively solve situations while being an effective leader.
- Make use of collaborative work, playing and role playing for meaningful learning and to achieve the purpose of each lesson.
- Deal with unexpected incidents; understand what type classes you can build; receive lesson plans, tips for delivery and